Croatia Cruise 2019
Adventures in the Adriatic Sea
Cruise Ship Highlights
Fantastic, newly built DeLuxe ships used for this cruise. You'll be aboard either the My Mystic (2015), My Relax (2018), My Relax 2 (2019), or My Belleza (2019). All ships are designed to have the same quality of luxury and experience.
Magnificent dining area
Comfortable cabin rooms
|Season||Dates||Lower Deck Price||Upper Deck Price|
|1||July 4, 11, 18, 25, Aug 1, 8, 15||$3,481 pp/ddl occ||$3,648 pp/ddl occ|
|2||June 13, 20, 27, Aug 29, Sept 5, 12||$3,648 pp/ddl occ||$3,558 pp/ddl occ|
|3||May 30, 6, Sept 19||$3,307 pp/ddl occ||$3,475 pp/ddl occ|
|4||May 16, 23, Sept 26||$3,122 pp/ddl occ||$3,278 pp/ddl occ|
|5||Apr 25, May 2, May 9||$2,967 pp/ddl occ||$3,122 pp/ddl occ|
Available Tour Dates
|Tour Start Date||Tour End Date|
|April 25, 2019||May 5, 2019|
|May 2, 2019||May 12, 2019|
|May 9, 2019||May 19, 2019|
|May 16, 2019||May 26, 2019|
|May 23, 2019||June 2, 2019|
|May 30, 2019||June 9, 2019|
|June 6, 2019||June 16, 2019|
|June 13, 2019||June 16, 2019|
|June 20, 2019||June 30, 2019|
|June 27, 2019||July 7, 2019|
|July 4, 2019||July 14, 2019|
|July 11, 2019||July 21, 2019|
|July 18, 2019||July 28, 2019|
|August 1, 2019||August 11, 2019|
|August 8, 2019||August 18, 2019|
|August 15, 2019||August 25, 2019|
|August 29, 2019||September 8, 2019|
|September 5, 2019||September 15, 2019|
|September 12, 2019||September 22, 2019|
|September 19, 2019||September 29, 2019|
|September 26, 2019||October 6, 2019|
Wednesday - Zagreb
- Arrive to the airport in Zagreb.
- Meet local English-speaking driver and transfer to a 5-star, centrally located hotel.for 2 nights.
- Welcome drink will be served upon arrival.
Thursday - Zagreb
- After breakfast, take a walking tour of Zagreb with a local expert. Remove the vail from secrets kept in the facades of old buildings; find out why people in Zagreb hear Gric cannon every day at noon and discover the hidden courtyards of the old town.
- Learn stories from ancient times such as the struggle of Gradec and the Capitol, or the famous story of the golden Bull. Walk through the colorful and local markets to enjoy some free time to shop.
- Later, take a ride on the funicular for more beautiful surprises, stop to the see the 19th Century ornate theatre and University.
Friday - Plitvice National Park
Includes: Breakfast, Lunch
- Breakfast, then leave Zagreb to board the cruise ship.
- Along the way, stop to see Rastoke Watermill Village. This settlement was created on the junction of two rivers. Visit a watermill that runs by the force of the rivers.
- Afterwards, arrive to Plitvice National Park. Enjoy hiking between lakes, beneath waterfalls and admire the constantly changing colors of the water.
- Continue to Split/Trogir to board the cruise ship. After embarkation, welcome drink and lunch will be served.
- Set sail for Split, Croatia’s second largest city and the capital of Dalmatia. Walk through the medieval streets as the Romans did 18 centuries ago and enjoy the most impressive sites such as the palace of the great emperor Diocletian with his mausoleum – today’s cathedral, Peristyle, Golden gate, various statues, Venetian palaces and much more.
- Afterwards, spend some free time exploring Riva, the waterside promenade lined with restaurants, shops and cafes.
- Overnight in the port of Split.
Sunday - Hvar Island
- Today, sail to the island of Hvar known for its mild climate and fragrant lavender fields.
- Along the way, stop in a secluded bay for a swim. Anchor in the port of Hvar, the capital of the island and center of the island’s tourism. Hvar is the town with rich cultural and historical heritage such as: the fortress, the Cathedral of St. Stephan, the Franciscan monastery, town loggia, the Hektorovic Palace, the arsenal and the theatre.
- Overnight in the port of Hvar.
Monday - Pomena
- Leave the port of Hvar and sail along the south coast of Korčula. Stop at one of the numerous bays for a swim.
- Arrive to Pomena, the next port of call, on the island of Mljet. Part of the island was declared a National Park – two saltwater lakes are connected to the sea by a narrow channel. They originated approximately 10,000 years ago. Until the Christian era, they were freshwater lakes, but since then a narrow passage, Soline Bay, has connected them to the sea.
- Overnight in Pomena.
Tuesday - Dubrovnik
- This morning, stop for a swim break in the Elafiti Islands, then continue south to the port of Dubrovnik. Dubrovnik, the “Pearl of the Adriatic,” is a magnificent old city known for its characteristic red roofs and old roman streets.
- Dubrovnik is one of the most important historical and tourist centers. In 1979, it was included on UNESCO's World Heritage List. Except for its cultural and historical sites, Dubrovnik is inexhaustible source of traditionally prepared food, excellent selections of vine and great choice of café and souvenir shops.
Wednesday - Korcula Island
- After another swim, arrive to the island of Korčula.
- Explore the Old Town, which is still surrounded by its 13th- century fortifications, built by the Venetians.
- Korčula boasts one of the most beautiful old towns in Dalmatia and because of its fortress-like appearance it is often called “Little Dubrovnik.”
- Overnight stay in the birthplace of the famous sailor and explorer Marco Polo
Thursday - Brac Island
- Pass the channel between the island of Korčula and the mountainous Pelješac Peninsula, and head towards the island of Brač.
- Brač is known for being one of the largest islands in the entire Adriatic Sea. The island landscape is dominated by a limestone relief, with numerous gullies, crevices, cavities, valleys and coves.
- Overnight stay in one of the lovely places in the northern part of the island, Pučišća, Postira or Supetar.
Friday - Trogir
- Today, return to Trogir, the starting point of the journey.
- Trogir is a small picturesque town, situated on a lovely island by the Adriatic Sea.
- Adore the beautiful masterpieces of famous sculptors such as the magnificent Cathedral’s Portal of Master Radovan and the Reliefs of Master Niccolò di Giovanni Fiorentino.
Saturday - Disembarkation
- After breakfast, disembarkation until 9:00 am.
- Continue to Zagreb for one more night in 5-star, centrally located hotel.
Sunday - Departure
- This morning, transfer to the airport for flight home.
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE AIRFARE, OPTIONAL TRIP INSURANCE OR GRATUITIES FOR DRIVER AND TOUR DIRECTOR. CANCELLATION POLICIES WILL BE PROVIDED AT OR BEFORE THE TIME OF DEPOSIT. ANY ITINERARIES, HOTELS AND RESTAURANTS LISTED ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE DUE TO CERTAIN CIRCUMSTANCES. ANY SUBSTITUTIONS WILL BE OF EQUAL OR GREATER VALUE. WEATHER CONDITIONS ARE BEYOND OUR CONTROL.